Sunday, December 13, 2009

Annual Ornaments '09

I finally took the boys to get their Hallmark ornaments this year the other day. I started this tradition last year so this is just our second year.
Seth had a really hard time picking one out, but he finally picked Where the Wild Things Are. This is one of his favorite books and he really liked the movie. I didn't really know what to get for Park, but his favorite books that he always picks out are his Thomas books, so when I showed him the Thomas ornament he loved it and wouldn't quit saying "choo choo"
Love the traditions and Seth is getting big enough that he gets excited too. I do think from now on I will pick their ornaments without them and let them open them and be suprised.

1 comment:

The Foster's said...

So need to start this tradition to Suz...a great way to remember good times w/your sweet boys!