Monday, December 7, 2009
My Mr. Mom
I have had a hard time lately going to work every day of my life and missing out on most things. I have to stop and think of the reasons why I go to work everyday and that Jordan really does a great job at being Mr. Mom at night.
Jordan does a great job making sure that these two little boys are fed and watered and "usually" asleep when I get home at night. Swing shift gets really tiring, but I am glad that we can make it work so that the boys are home with either me or Jord.
Jord took this picture one night while I was at work - this was their bedtime snack. Jord takes a lot of pictures like this while I am at work - and I love it - makes me feel like I don't miss out on much. Love ya bazy thanks for all you do !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment