I love your trees!! I like the ideas of your family traditions too, I think those are such fun ideas.. the new pictures of your boys & family are too cute!!
Those pictures are so cute! I love your trees. We do a similar tradition with the ornaments as well. My kids love it! I have to say that I love it too!
way good idea with the trees. im going to have to try that out next year. shae had a total meltdown while we were decorating our tree because i wouldnt let her help so i think your idea would definately help! also love the new ornament tradition - my family used to do that and we looked forward to it every year.
4 comments:
I love your trees!! I like the ideas of your family traditions too, I think those are such fun ideas.. the new pictures of your boys & family are too cute!!
Those pictures are so cute! I love your trees. We do a similar tradition with the ornaments as well. My kids love it! I have to say that I love it too!
way good idea with the trees. im going to have to try that out next year. shae had a total meltdown while we were decorating our tree because i wouldnt let her help so i think your idea would definately help! also love the new ornament tradition - my family used to do that and we looked forward to it every year.
Christmas Trees are so fun! I bet Seth had a ball decorating the tree! Garret couldn't get enough of it! The new pictures of your boys are cute!
Post a Comment