Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Little Santa


Mom: What do you want Santa to bring you on Christmas?
Seth: But Mom - I think that Santa is just plastic.

2nd attempt:
Mom: What's Santa going to bring you?
Seth: A ball
Mom: What kind of ball?
Seth: just a ball

So I haven't stressed too much for christmas this year because Seth wants a ball and Parker doesn't even know what christmas is. I am excited just because I love the holidays and love getting together with family and friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all your new pictures- Kiddie Candids shoulp hire richard hes pretty good!

Nikie said...

I love the pictures!!! The boys look adorable.

..toni.. said...

I love it when the kids will get excited over a ball... this year my kids know exactly what they want and I don't like it! Anyway, hope you have a great Christmas and I love the new pics of your boys. Really great ones. When are we going to get together?