Sunday, December 7, 2008

New Tradition

So this year we started a new tradition with the trees. I set up the nice tree and put it in the window and Seth felt bad because he didn't get to help decorate it. So we are going to had a kid tree every year with whatever the kids want to put on it.

Jord and Seth did a great job picking out the best tree - it's really not bad and it smells really good.
Seth helping me put the colored lights on. (Seth says that they are beautiful)
I am also going to buy the kids a Hallmark Keepsake ornament every year and the kids get to open them the night that we decorate the tree. This year I got Parker the Hungry Catapillar because I am getting him that book for X-Mas - and Seth got the Grinch because he LOVES the Grinch - and it sings.

1 comment:

tysonandmandimoser said...

I think I am going to copy your tradition, because Jaxon always wants to put his decorations on our tree and they really don't look so good on our tree and it makes me crazy because they don't match. Cute kid pictures!!! I really need to get my kids in. Parker will be 3 in April and I still haven't taken any 2 year pictures of him.