Monday, August 29, 2011

Mink Creek 4th of July

Every year the Mink Creek ward has the best 4th of July celebration. It's sort of a tradition for all of us to go spend the day up there and have lunch.
Seth and Parker's favorite was probably the Bounce House. Seth and I played some BINGO and Seth actually won some pretty cool blue hair dye.

I couldn't not post the picture of my Dad on the buckin bull - it's priceless. I think that he probably could have used a pain pill and a muscle relaxer for the next couple of days.

Seth didn't want to try out the bull, but Parker did. He loved it and lets everybody know that he has been on a buckin bull.


There was also a huge slip-n-slide they put down the hill, paintball course, and the best lunch ever. Love a good time with the fam!



No comments: