Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Parker Pooka
Parker and I finally get one on one time now that Seth goes to school every morning. I wake up with Seth around 7 to get him ready for school and Parker wakes up sometime before it is time to run Seth to school.
After we get back from dropping Seth off we come home watch cartoons, eat a little breakfast and clean the house up a bit. When its time for me to take a shower I make Parker play in the bathtub so I can keep an eye on him then he gets super excited to sit on my bed with his puppy, blankie, mama (sippy), and he is ready to watch cartoons (usually Dora).
This picture was today, after I got him dressed I needed to blow my hair dry and when I got done I found Parker on my bed like this telling me to turn on tahtoons (cartoons), I just love this little guy. And by the time I get ready for the day it is usually time to go pick up Sethers from school - which I think is Parkers favorite part of the day. He LOVES his big brother !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment