Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kindergarten

Seth actually had his first day of kindergarten on the second day because we had to make a quick trip to Boise and couldn't be in two places at the same time. So Seth went to school today he was SOOO excited!!
Last night he told me he wanted green eggs for breakfast - I got up and made them, but he just wasnt hungry at 7 in the morning. We don't usually get up and around to eating breakfast until about 10 or so.
He looks so big and of course his little brother Parker had to be in all the pictures, he thought he was going to school to. Even though they are so completely different Parker looks up to his big brother so much and tries to be just like him.
He was so lucky to get Mrs. Lucia this year - he is going to go 1/2 day M-Th in the morning 8:00-11:20. I was glad to have him have 1/2 day, the full days just seem so long I don't think Seth would have done well with the full days.
Here is his first day in the classroom, I am so glad that Seth is excited to go and make new friends. He wasn't ever sad or nervous - he has been counting down the days for quite awhile. There aren't any kids in his class that he knows, but he is so good at making new friends. I know he will do well at school, I just hope he is always this excited about it. (probably not :)

No comments: