Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sick of being SICK!!


So I could tell that Seth wasn't feeling too good Tuesday after pre-school and I had to go to work that day. I guess that he had a pretty good bout of the "runs" while I was at work. Parker woke up when I got home from work around midnight and barfed every 20 - 30 minutes until 4 am and the two necessary items (bottle and blankie) were out of the picture because the blankie was in the washer. He finally got to sleep and slept a lot the next day. I thought that they were feeling better and today Parker barfed a gallon at Pizza Villa. Oh, and Jord is sick too. So I am the only well one for the time being and trying to run the house of sicklies - wish me luck.

4 comments:

The Perry Family said...

Oh no, being sick is no fun. Especially for the little ones. Justin has had a cold the past couple weeks & Carter & I luckily didn't catch it. I hope they get feeling better soon though, & you don't get it... Good luck :)

Michelle W. Nate said...

Isn't that how it always is. Mom to the rescue again. Good Luck and hope you don't get it as well.

Jen said...

The only thing worse than sick kids is a sick husband! Hope everyone feels better soon.

The Foster's said...

Poor Suz, hope you are all on the mend now!