So I did end up getting sick after all - I am not suprised. I finally took Parker to the Dr. on Tuesday because he still had a funny rash and was still fussy. Of course he is fine and may just have sensitive skin especially with the weather change. About 3 hours after I got home from that appointment - Seth was playing at the neighbors and his elbow popped out and back I went to the doctor to get it put back in 20 minutes before I had to be to work and off to work I went.I have been so busy with Scentsy parties and work and if Jordan is not working he is watching the kids because I am at work. So we needed a little family alone time and we decided to take Seth to his FIRST movie at the theatre. Madagascar - and he loved it. He got to pick the place to eat - McDonalds!! Parker actually got to go play with Grandma, but it was fun spending time with Seth.
I would like to say that my crazy week is almost over, but I think that this next one is just as crazy. Probably wont slow down until after the Holidays. I know that I am not the only busy one so good luck to everyone else who is busy busy. (Just hope you don't get the flu - it put me back a day or two).
No comments:
Post a Comment