So today I came across some websites of the natural light photos which I absolutely love. I thought ok how hard can it be minus that I don't have the best camera and I don't know how to take pictures. I took the boys outside in the evening and took some snapshots of them. I could never be a photographer. Anyways, here are some of the results. The pictures may not have turned out the best, but I think my boys are super cute!!
3 comments:
Good thing that Seth and Parker are stinkin cute- I dont think you'r supposed to be a photographer but nice try! Anyways, have a good one-
Your boys are cute, trying to take pictures by yourself is miserable! I've also tried that task and failed...anyways, we had jeremi broadhurst do our pictures, you can get on her blog at jeremibroadhurstphotography.com
How cute are these guys! What a patient mother you are Suz. It's so fun to see your boys.
Post a Comment