
So Seth looks very excited in this picture for his first day of preschool. He actually is very shy and has a hard time leaving his mom. He didn't actually cry, but he had the death grip on my arm and didn't want me to leave. His good buddie Colby is in the same class which helped out a little, but he gets very nervous. I am starting to think that the shy personality comes from Jordans side of the family because all of his brothers kids are the same way. My mom said that I was always very excited to go to school. I know that is a shocker to hear shy and Jordan in the same sentance. I think that even though Seth has a hard time going, I really want him to get used to playing with other kids and getting over his seperation fears before he goes to kindergarten.
5 comments:
Hey Suz! Thanks for finding us...can you believe our boys are old enough to go to preschool?! He's a little cutie!
Your blog and kids are so cute! I am glad you commented on my blog. Your house is beautiful.
I was just asking Ruth about you and your mom this weekend. I'm so glad you found me. I've added you to my list too!!! Your kids are cute- I can't believe you have one in school.
Suzanne, I'm so glad I found your blog. Your little boys are so cute. I had never seen Parker before but he is adorable. Crazy that Seth is already in school. Time flies when you have little ones!!
Hey Suzanne!
I just saw your blog. Your boys are so cute. I ran into Amy the other day and her youngest is three. Crazy. My Jack will be in kindergarten next year. Time does fly. I will check in on ya now. Take care.
Julie
Post a Comment