I have been a huge slacker in the blogging department!! Just thought that I would give a quick update on our crazy lives right now. Yes, I am still pregnant (as of today). We also sold our house and are scheduled to close the week that I am due, which is this following week. I was planning on working up until my due date, but my job is not the greatest job to be waddling around. The ER is always busy in the summer months and working 12 hour night shifts was killing me!!
I have an amazing boss that took me off the schedule, but still gave me the option to work if I was up to it. So I thought that it would be a great idea to take off a week or two before that baby and pack up the house. I can't even "nest" with this baby cause we are not sure which house we will be in.
It's looking like we will be in our house a few more weeks, then its off to the rental until we decide where we are going to build our FINAL house. The boys are busy and enjoying the summer they are super excited to meet their little sister, but they are sure that she is never going to come out. I have a lot of pics that I need to blog about, the baby will be comming soon, and we will be moving, so stay tuned ........
No comments:
Post a Comment