Tuesday, February 28, 2012

100 AR Points !!

This is our first year to "Walk the Halls" and Seth was SOOO excited about it. He never cares what he wears to school and asked the night before if he could wear his Angry Bird shirt to walk the halls - it must be his favorite!
Seth with his Principal Mr. Winn Costley.

There were quite a few kiddos that day that got to walk the hall. I was proud of them because that is a lot of reading that they have to do.


When Seth saw us there to watch him and cheer him on he just lit up and looked so proud. I know that I have way too many pregnancy hormones going on but I kind of had to hold back the tears when I saw him. We have just been very proud of Seth in school he does very well and we couldn't be prouder!

We were also very lucky to get Mrs. Elgan this year for his teacher, she is awesome and he loves her.

No comments: