Sunday, January 15, 2012

Adding a few more "Feet"

We are currently adding 2 more little feet to our family. We are very excited and hope that the next 25 weeks go a little faster than these first 15. I had the best pregnancies with both Seth and Parker and this one has been complete opposite! I have been sick since about 5 weeks and keep hoping that it will pass, but still no luck. Everyone always says "oh you have to have a girl" or "are you hoping for a girl?" To be honest, we are excited for either. Our boys are so super easy that we would take another boy in a second, and of course we would be a little shocked and excited to add a little sister to the bunch. Either way we have just been praying that this baby is healthy and that it doesn't take after Parker (as as baby - he was awful!)

7 comments:

erin said...

I am so excited for this baby to come suzanne!! I love your boys and i know this baby will be just as cool and cute!! At least if this baby acts like Parker did- you have Juli a couple houses down and you can go drop he or she off there ;) I CANT WAIT!!

Stacy Johnson said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you!

Beard Family said...

Congrats that is wonderful news!!!

Jen said...

So exciting!! Congrats Galloways!

Talbot Family said...

I can't wait for you to find out what your baby is! I am with you about having either, I'm glad we got ellie after 2 boys but we would have been happy for either! I hope that you have an easier time getting back into the groove a baby than I did! keep me posted!

The Perry Family said...

Congrats!!! I hope you have been feeling better. If you ever need a break, give me a call , really. Carter would love to play with your boys! Congrats again!

Grunged, Glittered n' Branded said...

I guess I'm a little behind. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting! Sorry you're so sick. Honestly I think that pregnancy just gets harder with age. At least, that's how it was with me. Each one of mine was worst than the last. So exciting!!!