Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Vacation for 2010

I'm having an urge to book some sort of family vacation. These pictures really tempt me to book a trip to Hawaii or go on a Cruise where it is warm, hot and SUNNY!
I showed Seth the pictures of the Disney Cruis Ship and all the activities, pool, etc.So I asked Seth if he could go anywhere where would it be ........
Seth: I want to go to that hotel in Salt Lake City that had a swimming pool. And I really want to go to that beach we went to (Bear Lake).
Now I am debating wether I should broaden his horizons and show him new and great places, or save a HUGE amount of cash and go to Bear Lake for a few days and stay in a place with a pool.

1 comment:

Talbot Family said...

OOHHH that sounds so nice, I was just saying yesterday that I can't wait to get my summer tan back! And right now, just a day at Bear Lake would be a nice treat! If only it were summer!