We haven't done a whole lot this summer, but we did make it to Bear Lake. It was perfect because it wasn't super hot, but we still got sunburned (except the kids, I am a little too careful with the sunscreen with them).

Parker loved the little mud puddles and the seagulls, he was so easy to watch becasue he didn't want to really run too far out into the water and he just kept feeding the seagulls.

Seth had a blast he liked playing in the sand and sitting in the shallow part of the water. Him and Jord paddled pretty far out in a little raft and he thought that was pretty fun too.

It was a fun day we went with Jordan's mom and sister Nikie, Elyna and her kids, Chelsie and Megan. We always have so much fun going over there I don't know why we don't do it more often.
2 comments:
HEY!!!
Bear Lake is the best! I love it how the kids can just play for hours in the water and sand. Looks like your boys enjoy it as much as mine do. Love it!
We love Bear lake too! Hahaha everytime i think of Bear lake I think of the time we went over there and you were BRIGHT BRIGHT red...poor red headed complexion!
Post a Comment