Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July

I was lucky to have the 3rd, 4th, and 5th off of work so we decided to join Erin and Chevy up at the Egley Acres Campground in Mink Creek and camped all weekend. Jordans parents let us borrow their 1966 camper and we actually LOVED having something to stay in. We just relaxed, Jordan and Chevy got bored and tried driving the Rhino up the river, fished, and we ate A LOT.
On the 4th it is tradition to go to the Mink Creek celebration up to the park for food, games, water slide, and fish pond. The kids love it and the food is always good. Jordan, Chevy, and Jared went to town and bought some GREAT fireworks for us to light up on the 4th, and the kids LOVED them.
What an audience, they were so excited. Jared had to announce each fireworks name for the kids - (where do they come up with the names??) It was so much fun, I love getting away from the house so I can relax. Now Jordan and I are pretty sure that we need a camper so we can get out once in awhile.
Thanks Erin and Chevy for comming up or we probably wouldn't have went. It was really so much fun and Parker is missing your puppies.


No comments: