
Well it has been 6 years today that Jord and I have been married. We usually go overnight somewhere fun, but we decided to go out with the kids last night instead of trying to pawn them off overnight. We just went to Logan and ate and Jordan gave me the OK to get my NEW couch so we went and bought that. So that was the present - I wanted the couch and I let Jord pick between two that I couldn't decide from. :)
Time is going by so fast I can't believe it has been 6 years and that my babies are getting so big. I will spare all of the mushy stuff and just say that I am so glad that I have the husband that I have and that I LOVE him very much - I LOVE YOU BAZY !!!
2 comments:
Congrats and it seems like it just keeps getting better.
Congrats! Hope you guys had a good weekend. I could have subbed for you at church!!
Post a Comment