Parker is starting to crawl, the past couple of weeks he has been scooting around and can get to where he wants to go. His technique needs a little practice, but I think we are in for some trouble!! He is a LOT busier than Seth ever was.
Your boys are so cute! I love your pictures!I am so new at "blogging". I'm way computer dumb- I have no idea how to do anything on it! My friend Lacey made my blog for me because it bugged her that i didnt have one_ so I am still learning!
1 comment:
Your boys are so cute! I love your pictures!I am so new at "blogging". I'm way computer dumb- I have no idea how to do anything on it! My friend Lacey made my blog for me because it bugged her that i didnt have one_ so I am still learning!
Post a Comment